Cut through the public, smiling, agreeable persona you present to the world and meet the private yearning inner self with a shock of recognition. Yes! This speaks to me as I truly am.
Change IS Possible!
Individual counseling can help you cope with:
- Grief and loss
- Feelings of low self-worth
- Midlife transitions and aging issues
- Releasing negative patterns, thoughts, and beliefs
- An overactive inner critic
You can begin to:
- Connect to your inner resources
- Change your internal experience
- Manage your mood and anxious thoughts
- Rediscover love for yourself and another
- Replace codependency with real personal growth
- Handle a new life transition with grace
- Cope with grief and rebuild after loss
- Trust yourself to make healthy choices
- Regain self-worth and acceptance
- Cope with midlife transitions and aging issues
- Become less self-critical
At times, life presents us with circumstances that cause us to feel helpless and alone. We may even feel hopeless â€“ like weâ€™ll never feel whole, happy, and productive again. In some instances, weâ€™ve inherited a genetic tendency we feel incapable of changing. Always, we have some deeply seated beliefs we inherited as children that no longer serve us yet keep reappearing and running our lives. We all have an inner critic to which we give way too much airtime!
I believe you have the wisdom and resources to alter these beliefs and old patterns of behavior and to arrive at a place of greater contentment. Together, we will explore your specific concerns in a supportive, caring, and interactive manner to help you determine the areas where you can make lasting change. You will not only develop a plan for transformation but will gain the strength to realize that plan.
Schedule a Session
Thereâ€™s a mountain I keep trying to climb to find love. Why do I keep climbing the mountain when Iâ€™m already there?
â€”Comment by a client after an EMDR session